- The Portmeirion resort served as “The Village” in the 1960s television show The Prisoner.
- Designed by Sir Clough Williams-Ellis in the style of an Italian village.
- Built between 1925 and 1975.
- Located on the estuary of the River Dwyryd, near Porthmadog, Gwynedd, North Wales.
(Photo credit: Michael Maggs, via Wikimedia Commons)
Gwynedd, North Wales, Portmeirion, United Kingdom